S4IE is proud to bring you the Eighth Annual Peter D. Stevens Course on Innovations in Digestive Care. This course features live interventional endoscopy cases and hands-on labs.
May 2-3, 2019
New York, NY
The program will be held at Weill Cornell Medical Center and will include didactic, live case and hands-on sessions.
Program Course Directors:
David Carr-Locke, MD
Tamas Gonda, MD
John Poneros, MD
Amrita Sethi, MD
Reem Sharaiha, MD
John Vargo, MD
Invited Guest Faculty:
Julian Abrams, MD
Kenneth Chang, MD
Alessandro Repici, MD
Amyn Haji, MD
Charles Lightdale, MD
Philip Katz, MD
Mouen Khashab, MD
Fauze Maluf-Filho, MD
Raman Muthusamy, MD
Sarah Rodriguez, MD
Felice Schnoll-Sussman, MD
Parul Shukla, MD
Jonathan Susman, MD
Mike Wallace, MD
This course is designed for gastroenterologists, interventional endoscopists, gastrointestinal surgeons, general surgeons, colon and rectal surgeons, nurses and physician assistants.
- Identify advances in therapeutic endoscopic procedures for the management of acid and esophageal motility disorders
- Discuss the management of tumor diagnosis and resection, including advanced imaging and neoplasia
- Explore advances in bariatric diagnosis and treatment
- Understand options for interventional endoscopy in the liver
- Discuss advancements in imaging and management of pancreatic cysts and related conditions
- Identify options in addressing biliary topics, including difficult stones and EUS-guided interventions
- Learn new concepts in third-space endoscopic arena, as well as innovations in endoscopy
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the Society for Innovation in Endoscopy. The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASGE designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Registration is limited and reduced advance registration fees expire April 15, 2019. Reserve your spot today!